End of year round up


Well it is the end of the semester today – although of course at the Careers Service we will be open next week! I just wanted to wish everyone a good rest over the holidays.
However........ as our other blog ‘Contemplating Careers’ says http://careersservice.blogspot.com/
– many of the graduate schemes and internships have closing dates of the 31st December, so perhaps have a little break and then make sure you don’t miss those application deadlines!

I also wanted to congratulate the Students’ Union for winning the NUS International Students Award. http://www.shef.ac.uk/union/
They were deservedly commended for the work they do to support international students including the Societies, Give it a Go, International Events etc. I know that involvement in such activities enhances a student’s time at the University and it also adds to their employability skills (see – I never stop thinking about ‘careers’! :>)

Bu the way- while I was on the Student Union website I had a look at the latest video on there – it is brilliant!

So - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Judy
Careers Service

Careers Service

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.