The Schwarzman Scholars Program sounds an amazing opportunity so don’t miss out-
Find out more at a presentation at the University on Wednesday 22nd April- 1.00pm-2.00pm
The Schwarzman Scholars Program starts in 2016 and includes:-
· Study for a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing – one of China’s most prestigious universities
· All classes will be taught in English. Students will pursue degrees in one of three disciplines: Public Policy, Economics and Business, or International Studies
· Students will have the opportunity to pursue internships at prominent institutions, corporations, and nonprofit organizations
· Leadership Training and mentoring
· Travel/visits within China, Extra-curricula and cultural activities
· Mandarin tuition
· All tuition fees, accommodation costs, travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year, health insurance, and a personal stipend are included
The program is open to those aged between 18 and 28 years of age (as of June 30, 2016), with strong English language skills. There are no nationality, subject, or grade requirements although successful applicants are likely to be high calibre /exceptional students.
Applications open in April 2015
To book a place at the presentation go to the Careers Service What's On diary at www.sheffield.ac.uk/careers/
More information about the Program-
Designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders, Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. Whether in politics, business or science, the success of future leaders around the world will depend upon an understanding of China’s role in global trends. Students will spend a year immersed in an international community of thinkers, innovators and senior leaders in business, politics and society on the campus of Schwarzman College in Beijing. In an environment of intellectual engagement, professional development and cultural exchange, they will learn from one another and pursue their academic disciplines while building their leadership capacities. This experience will expand students’ understanding of the world and create a growing network of global leaders for the future.
Each year, up to 200 exceptional men and women will be accepted to the program- 45% from the USA, 20% from China and 35% from the rest of the world.
For those ready to make their mark on the world, Schwarzman Scholars represents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. More information at-